- Set up a meeting with your Donor Engagement representative to analyze past results and identify areas of opportunity.
- Create a timeline so your campaign doesn’t sneak up on you.
- Develop a communications plan to inspire employees at key times and educate them about community needs.
BUILD YOUR COMMITTEE
- Find strong leaders in your organization to help you plan and implement your campaign.
- Ask your Donor Engagement representative for tips and suggestions about engaging your committee.
- Ask a Senior or Executive-level employee to be involved in planning and present in committee meetings. Engagement from your organization’s leadership team plays a large role in present in committee meetings, helping your campaign meet or even exceed the goals you set.
HAVE FUN WITH THE DETAILS
- Work with your committee to choose a theme, create fundraising activities and incentives for employees and plan a thank you event where you can share results with your organization.
- Make goals and share them in your communications. Everyone should understand what they are collectively working towards. Your Donor Engagement rep can help you figure out donation impact and share it with your team.
- Get inspired! Keep scrolling to find fundraising activities in the Campaign Ideas section.