Thank You to Our Community
Thanks to our donors, community partners and volunteers, we created lasting change in the Omaha-Council Bluffs metro during the 2021 – 2022 fiscal year. Together, we build awareness of community needs and form a circle of support to address those needs by investing in more than 150 programs that are focused on social and economic disparities – removing barriers, creating opportunity and strengthening the systems that people rely on.
Because of your generosity, more than $36 million was raised to help our most vulnerable neighbors stand strong. This was made possible because of the combined efforts of individual donors and corporate partners.
By joining together with other kind-hearted community members to make your gift, you have truly impacted countless lives. Together, we were able to:
- Provide 214,000 health services
- Help 5,000 families stay in their homes
- Serve 18,000 children through out-of-school-time, mentoring and other supportive academic programs
- Distribute 8.6 million lbs. of food
- Provide 383,000 shelter nights, housing prevention services, and housing referrals
Thank you for caring so deeply about this community! We continue to be humbled by the families in the metro area who give their time and treasure to advance our work.
Programs You Help Fund
Your donations help support our neighbors in need, life-changing programs and so much more in our community.